Oh my god, blue hair...shakeing a monkey.... road side

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Subject: Oh my god, blue hair...shakeing a monkey.... road side
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 15:54:16 -0700
Oh my god,  you gotta go out and get the current issue of
cycle world, for the short article featuring none other than

"blue hair" or more correctly, JT Nesbitt,  NOW either Keith has
been fibbing to us, I misunderstood,  or ole JT lied his ass off,
or a combination there of, with something lost in the translation

a couple quotes from the article:

"wouldt you be all dimply cheeked if youd just RIDDEN your
hardtail Harley 1600 miles from Shreveport Louisiana, to Wendover"

"got stopped by the cops alot and had more roadside misery than you can
shake a monkey at"

Ok Keith,  where are the truths, the real truth,  have you been upfront
with us??

I want to know about shakeing your (his) monkey and road side misery,
and why was he dimply cheeked from riding his HD 1600 miles when I thought
you gave him a ride,  and if you gave him a ride, why was he dimply cheeked?

this I gotta hear,  not much tech on the list lately anyway

Joe :)