Re: Moved in!!

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moved in!!
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 18:36:24 -0800 (PST)
 OK Mayf, you're moved in.  Now get down to the serious stuff, like working on
the car.
LOL      Dick J
  DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com> wrote: Well, everything is out of the rental
house, water heaters all work now,
phone lines are in (14 of 'em!), computer is up and running. Life is good,
as Joe says... Still have to put it all away, though. I have nearly filled
the 1800 sq ft shoop with stuff from the garage of the rental. Now I get to
put it all away. Right after I dig a post hole and set up my sat TV system.
Have yet to tackle the stuff in mini storage (15 x 20 wall to wall, floor to
ceiling...sigh). Phone number is the same for the few who call. Time to
collapse......
Yahoo! Greetings - send greetings for Easter,  Passover