Re: High Speed Weave

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, <bigsid@webtv.net>, "marco" <bk185@lafn.org>,
Subject: Re: High Speed Weave
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 16:51:15 -0800
Very interesting stuff! A deceased nodding acquaintence (Ritty Feinman) once
did an analysis of a frisbee. When thrown and spinning it develops a wobble
which is one half the spin speed, as I recall (been a lomg time ago). Since
the frisbee is spinning like a gyro which is similar to a bike wheel, I
wonder if the bike wheel could have the same spin induced wobble?

mayf