RE: bedfellows? - opinion - non-LSR

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>,
Subject: RE: bedfellows? - opinion - non-LSR
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 10:39:48 -0800 (PST)
  "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com> wrote: .... There are some
absolutes out there.

That's probably true, but what are they?  Who should and shouldn't be bound by
them?  How much variance are we allowed?    That's what is dictated by society
and personal rules, morals and ethics.  Should we stop racing because we are
polluting the atmosphere?  Should we stop killing cows to make hamburgers?  Who
gives us the right to kill plants to eat them?  Should we stop making babies
because the world is over-populated? Don't use paper because it depletes our
rain forests.  Medical and pharmeceutical professions should not be profit
makers because they are for the general good?   Ohhh, boy, does this open up an
endless arguement.

Hmmmm, I think I'd rather worry about bore and stroke, and cams and carburetors!

I'm gone,

Dick J