Re: Timing Device

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>, "W S Potter"
Subject: Re: Timing Device
From: "Dave Seely" <dseely@sginet.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:51:35 -0700
If'n ya don't need 'em for the rocker arms, (and what shakes more than a
chevy rocker?), then ya don't need em atall.  Besides if something is close
enough to bolt together just weld 'em!  Should we have divide the classes
again, WLW and WOLW (with lock washers and without lock washers)
Dave Seely
1141 XF/VOT WOLW