Rules and Racers

To: Dan <dwarner@electrorent.com>, land speed
Subject: Rules and Racers
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 14:17:04 -0800 (PST)
 Dan and everybody else involved in making this sport happen.  I want you guys
to know that there's at least one racer out here who really appreciates all the
hard work you guys have to go through to make this happen, and to try and keep
everybody happy.  Whether east coast, west coast, or somewhere in between.  Me,
I'm happy just to race, but I can sure appreciate that you guys gotta do a lot
of rules writing, interpreting, and explaining, sometimes to some guys who are
trying to trim .001 to make a record.  My hat's off to you guys!
Dick J