RE: Rulebook Firewall Question

To: "'joetimney@dol.net'" <joetimney@dol.net>
Subject: RE: Rulebook Firewall Question
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 16:10:48 -0600
Joe;

You have a good point. Perhaps what you suggest is a good approach; the
sheets are factory marked with the manufacturer's name, alloy, and heat
number so perhaps a good photo might be adequate supporting evidence.

If anyone doubts the heat resistance of Inconel, I could bring my
torch......

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ