Katie Young Cortez

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Katie Young Cortez
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 00:32:20 -0600
Since Katie is a teacher I'll let her correct my spelling... ( always seemed
to be a compulsion with them teacher types )......

Well Katie.... first you get mauled by a Dog to miss some races... now your
going to use getting out of the car as an excuse....  What some girls will
do to not have to beat thier dad driving the car....

Hey.... I really thought the GMC was a Cute Idea....  Ginnie Marie
Cortez?.... oh wait..... How bout Gertrude Meriam Cortez.... it's got
international flavor ( she would hate you.... but it would be better then a
boy named Sue )    or wait this could be a New male driver... in which case
it could be say..... " Geno Micheal Cortez....or Gerald Maxwell Cortez

Oh shoot Katie I trust ya.... what ever it is Congradulations... Best wishes
for you and the baby..... Tell Ron Congrat's too....

Keith ( love your dad's name Katie....I named my oldest boy after him )