Infinity, Glenn Leasher

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Infinity, Glenn Leasher
From: Ugo Fadini <ugo@ugofadini.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 15:50:01 +0200
Hi everyone,
(and sorry for not contributing to any discussions lately... but yes,
I am alive and well, thanks!)

I wonder if any of you can help with this: my friend from Omicron
models is working on a model of Romeo Palamides' "INFINITY", the
ill-fated jet car on which Glenn Leasher lost his life at Bonneville
in September1962.
Do you have any photos? or do you know of anybody who might have any?
We have what is published on books and a couple of magazines, but it
does not seem to be enought to guarantee that every detail would be
accurate.

ANY help would be most welcome and then we could fill another gap in
the history of the land speed record in miniature!

Many thanks in advance!
Ugo Fadini
in Padova, Italy
(http://www.ugofadini.com)