Ported Small Block

To: tom sarda <sardatech@yahoo.com>
Subject: Ported Small Block
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 06:34:13 -0700 (PDT)
If the difference in the way my car performs is in any way related to the
difference in the way the motor "feels" and runs, it oughta be a real kick in
the pants next month.  I finally got the motor started this weekend after
spending almost a year working on it.  The biggest change, of course, is Tom's
head work. All I can say is after thirty seconds of running, there were no wild
critters left in the attic - on my ten acres, or on the surrounding forty
acres!  Half the tools had fallen off the peg boards, my ears were hurting, my
wife had her hands pressed tightly over her ears, and it was the most power I
had ever had my hands on in all my life.  I had trouble getting to sleep last
night just thinking about what it's going to feel like to stomp that thing to
the floorboards and hold it there for a mile in May.

Tom, you sure did work magic on those heads!

Dick J

In East Texas