rules

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: rules
From: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 05:51:07 -0700
and everybody else involved in making this sport happen.  I want you guys to
know that there's at least one racer out here who really appreciates all the
hard work you guys have to go through to make this happen, and to try and keep
everybody happy.

Dick,

Thanks for the support. I think you will find that the majority of our
administrators are also involved in the running of a car or bike and
understand the problems the racer faces. This is totally unlike other
organizations I have been involved with.

Dan