Oven out of Order

To: Bill Smith <WmTSmith@landracing.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Oven out of Order
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 17:57:56 -0700 (PDT)
 When I got home, there was a sign on the oven: "Out of Order".  Hmmm, is it
possible she read the email before I got home.  Oh Oh!  You are in trouble now,
Bill.   Be careful when we see you next week.  Chocolate  usually helps.
Dick J
  Bill Smith <WmTSmith@landracing.com> wrote: Dick,

1. Catch your wife and daughter out of the house.

2. Pre-heat the parts and the oven to 500 degs.

3. Weld the parts. Return to the oven

4. Pace the cool down as slow as you can by droping the temp 25 degs. per step
and
get them out of the oven and the house--just before the KITCHEN OWNER
RETURNS---as a
husband I am sure you recognize the importance of the last step. wmts