Re: Dyno junk

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dyno junk
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:19:00 -0700 (PDT)
  Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net> wrote:   Life is GOOD...

Like Al on "Happy Days" said: "Eeeyah, eeyah. eyah."  Just the fact that we get
to do this for fun proves that life is, indeed, good!

It's sure a lot better than slogging hot roofing tar all day, going home so
beat that you fall asleep before supper, then getting up the next morning to go
back and do more of the same and having nothing left to show for all the hard
work.  My guess is that even making fake rocks is a bunch of work, but at least
it pays off so you can have a hot rod to play with.  I know I'm thankful that
my years of screwing off and never getting caught by the boss has paid off so
that I can now have my toys.

Eeeyah, eeyah. eyah, life is good.

Dick J