RE: oil temp.

To: "'DOUG ODOM'" <popms@thegrid.net>,
Subject: RE: oil temp.
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:31:38 -0400
Doug,
As you probably know Cup cars always run an oil temp gauge. I really
don't look at it much when driving but use it to warm up the oil (2.5
gal.)tank on the dry sump system. I try to get it up to about 175-185
before a run. Don't see much of an increase after a run, maybe 10 to 25
Deg.F. Also I run really lightweight oil 5-10 wt. RedLine, same as what
they used to run on qualifier motors.
Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of
your life"