Fw: V6 parts for sale

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: V6 parts for sale
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 23:08:32 -0400
Thought someone on the list might be interested in these parts.  For those
that do not know Ryan Falconer, he help developed the Chevrolet 60 degree V6
off road truck and Midget motor programs. Now he is into building his own
design of a V12 for aircraft and marine racing. Think there is a street
version of it too. Way too much stuff for my basket right now.

Think I need a new timing chain, my timing is always wrong!

Bill