Re: Fw: V6 parts for sale

To: Bill Bennett <benettw@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: V6 parts for sale
From: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 23:37:12 -0400
Bill et al,
Anybody know the dimensions of the rods?
If they are the right size I would like to get a set for the 215 Buick V-8.
There were some chev rods that interchanged.
Do you know what the bore sizes are?

I wouldn't be able to use the whole thing but if somebody picks it up these are
the possibles.
Cheers,
Rick