tires for sale

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: tires for sale
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 21:10:36 EDT
i've got a set (4) of tires that have become surplus due to what i now
realize is they are excessive to our necessity. In english,too strong. They
are Goodyear "Aircraft Rib" 14 ply 20inch tall X 4.4 inch wide on 12 inch
wheels (not incl.) As they are aircraft tires they are rated at over 256
mph,require 250 psi air,and load rated very high,like 5,000lbs.I had all the
tech. specifics from Goodyear,it's available out there on the web,somewhere.
The bead edge is about an inch thick,so a bead -lock should work great. You
might not need air,they are stiff !  I'd think most of the vehicles in LSR
could use these for fronts,at least. I've also got a bunch of 10inch alum
wheels,5-7 inch wide,4 lug,4inch.....contact me off list for mo'
info............................ ....Bob,need Maxton money,Wanner