Re: rules change procedure

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rules change procedure
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:03:26 -0400
As I have as well Jack... this is my last e-mail to this whole thing it is a
waste of my time and energy in the end.. See on you the salt, as far as ever
getting a straight answers here it is completely hopeless.. This is truly peeing
on the electric fence if I ever saw it. It is certainly the last place to ask a
hard question that is for sure. The bottom line is as far as I can see if you
are not a member of one of the car clubs from CA. you are on the outside looking
in and amount to no more than static on the radio.. Well I am shutting my radio
off cause the music makes no sense and reeks of elitism in the end. All the crap
about everything being for the racer and low buck is in the end a bunch of horse
shit it's been proven and I won't listen to the same sad excuses any more!!!
anyone else that believes them shame on you for being so gullible..  bye see
ya..
If anyone needs to contact me in the future you have my e-mail address here
cause the only other time will be at Bonneville if I am bored enough to bother
in all honesty...
I have the unfortunate habit of dealing with adults and being treated the same
when asking a very clear and concise question.
Dave Dahlgren