RE: rules change procedure

To: "'Dave Dahlgren'" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: rules change procedure
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 06:42:22 -0700
                Sorry to hear that, Dave, you will be missed.

                Dale C.

                As I have as well Jack... this is my last e-mail to this
whole thing it is a
                waste of my time and energy in the end.. See on you the
salt, as far as ever
                getting a straight answers here it is completely hopeless..
This is truly peeing
                on the electric fence if I ever saw it. It is certainly the
last place to ask a
                hard question that is for sure. The bottom line is as far as
I can see if you
                are not a member of one of the car clubs from CA. you are on
the outside looking
                in and amount to no more than static on the radio.. Well I
am shutting my radio
                off cause the music makes no sense and reeks of elitism in
the end. All the crap
                about everything being for the racer and low buck is in the
end a bunch of horse
                shit it's been proven and I won't listen to the same sad
excuses any more!!!
                anyone else that believes them shame on you for being so
gullible..  bye see
                ya..
                If anyone needs to contact me in the future you have my
e-mail address here
                cause the only other time will be at Bonneville if I am
bored enough to bother
                in all honesty...
                I have the unfortunate habit of dealing with adults and
being treated the same
                when asking a very clear and concise question.
                Dave Dahlgren

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..