Re: V8 bike motors.

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: V8 bike motors.
From: "Steve Pitt" <stpitt@zipcon.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:17:29 -0700
Neil,
I used to own the same album but it's now gone.  The Mercedes sound was the
greatest.  I am attempting to find an old copy of that same album over the
web.  Next time you have your copy out, could I trouble you to send me the
Riverside album number?  That'll really help me in my search.
Thanks loads, Steve Pitt, Seattle