Re: V8 bike motors.

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: V8 bike motors.
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:20:55 +1000
Bil
thats right 57 was its last year that it was used in anger it produced 80hp
and had 8 separate carbs  Bill Lomas rode it and it proved to be equal to or
better than the hot shot MV's though it proved to be far from reliable and was
shelved I think it came out for a few laps several years ago at some big meet
in England? Geoff Duke rode it
Gary