Re: Maxton & not being there.

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Maxton & not being there.
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 14:13:34 -0700
Malcolm
How you doing. Tell us a little about the elect.boat project. Sounds
interesting. Our 1st. lakes meet is in a couple of weeks. Lake bed is in
poor
condition  due to lack of rain this year. Not sure if it will handle 6
meets.
 We will wait and see. Lots of new cars being built and a couple of bikes.
Should be interesting meets on the salt.

Trouble with Keith in a lay down lakester is he might thing it's a place for
a nap
and dooze off. He said it was hard to see out of as well. Some are, at least
the older
style drag cars were. I drove one and it wasn't to bad but the newer style
set up are
 much better for visability and driving comfort.

KEEP IN TOUCH
Glen