Re: nitrous - 2 (natural gas)

To: <hotrod32@fuse.net>,
Subject: Re: nitrous - 2 (natural gas)
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 07:15:08 -0700
Naaah ....

According to Glen "He's full of it!" and is also self sustaining.  Must have
something to do with the fine dining in the area.  No pressure worries
either, Hmmmm!

Being something of an authority myself on these gas problems I think the
Diet Coke has something to do with it ... although I just drink the old
original stuff myself.

Hope he takes Mayf's advice and keeps the shiny side up on that lay down
lakester.

Wes