Re: plastic air lines

To: LGMCAFEE@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: plastic air lines
From: <hotrod32@fuse.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 6:24:23 -0400
Okay, heres something I do have some knowledge of.... I used to design and
spec. services installations where I used to work. I do not know of a plastic
that is approved for pneumatic service period. We also had to tear out a lot of
air line that was done in copper and silver soldered, it seems the silver
soldering makes the copper brittle and can cause failure. Hydraulic failure
just makes a mess but an airline failure can kill.

John, the ol' engineer from Procter & Gamble Co.