Re: Variable Orifice Throttle Plates / Slide Injector

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, "Dave Seely" <dseely@sginet.com>,
Subject: Re: Variable Orifice Throttle Plates / Slide Injector
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 07:57:29 -0500
If you guys want to see a Real Slide Throttle set up.... go to
www.enginemanagementsystems.com Look in the products section .... I think
you'll find these a bit more then adequate.... by the way they were all
built by a racer in his own shop....

You can then see how Current day racers are handling these needs...

I saw what I would consider to be the ultimate in Mechanical injection last
Thursday.... on Ted Wenz car at Road Atlanta...  it was a timed Lucas port
injection system..... funny thing was it was done in 1972.... bet there has
been some minor progress since then...( duhhh )

Keith
> From: ardunbill@webtv.net
> To: Dave Seely <dseely@sginet.com>; land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Variable Orifice Throttle Plates / Slide Injector