Re: Maxton Mini (very) Report

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton Mini (very) Report
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:25:06 -0700
Tell me YOU wouldn't drive that far to show off a red hat if YOU had one!  I
think Judy, his mom, would have made the trip from Bountiful to Maxton just
to see him if she had been able to.

Now why were you stopping at Road Atlanta on the way home?

Anyone who makes "shakers" for fake rocks should be able to figure out a way
to stop the shaking in a little ol' lakester.

Glad you had a good safe time.  Ed, on the other hand (with a few of his
biker gang buddies) was out causing problems for the Nevada Poice.  Hope you
didn't cause problems with the Laurinburg officers.

Wes