RE: Aussie rule changes

To: "'Glen Barrett'" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: Aussie rule changes
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:52:12 -0500
Gary;

Halon is illegal there? Hmmmm....If the concern is the "ozone hole"
depletion (still debatable) by Freon, it would seem to be a rather trivial
and distant concern if you were on fire!!!

I'd rather have the most effective fire suppressant I could get even if it
isn't politically correct. Greenpeace be damned!

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ