Re: Kampin' Kabins

To: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>,
Subject: Re: Kampin' Kabins
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 18:37:13 -0700
RE; Your P. S.

Saw a lady on the Today Show a while back (has to be your neighbor) with a
big sigh bragging about the 300" Marquette had received this winter.  We
were happy that Alta and Snowbird received their average of 500" ... as
skiers and as consumers of the water that snowpack holds.  Nowhere near that
amount here in town 3,000-5,000 feet lower.  Out there in Michigan, instead
of melting you let it get all dirty and blown around and it just wears out.

Wes