Parachutes

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parachutes
From: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 13:49:41 -0400
Can the list help me find the maker of my parachutes or a supplier of the
same make of chute.  An internet serach drew a blank.

I had a pair of 12 foot crossform chutes made by Filler Safety fitted to my
rocket powered saloon car.  These were funny car type pack chutes capable
of slowing from 270 mph (I have owned them unused for a while!).  They came
with aluminised pack and shroud cover and an 8 inch diameter (at its
widest) sprung drogue.  They were imported into the UK by a speed shop that
is no longer in business.

So - does Filler Safety still exist and where can they be found
please........

Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England.
ps I need to know as I now only have one...........the other appears to be
'lost' whilst on loan.