Couple of odd thoughts...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Couple of odd thoughts...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 18:43:45 -0700
Ok, I've been trying to get everything we moved sorted and put into place in
this big house and workshop. I rediscovered my old lawn edger. You know, the
kind that has the 3 hp Briggs engine and a handle to lower the blade? Well,
here in Pahrump, it will be a while before we have grass and this thing is
as old as my marriage so I'm thinking I could do something with it. Like
make a portable power supply. What if I got one of them there GM one wire
hook up alternators, a car battery, and a power inverter. Could I make
mysely a cheap portable generator, or what? Is this do-able with the dinky 3
hp (I smell turbo here or squeeze or maybe nitro!) Briggs motor?

Oh, and did you ever think about gravity and the big bang? At the instant of
birth and when matter was being created, all gravity in the universe was
created also. So we are all connected to every other piece of the universe
from the big bang. Now the real question is where does the gravity go when
fusion takes place in the sun during the massive hydrogen conversion or
during fission reactions when small amounts of matter are destroyed giving
great energy releases. And if Herr Einstein dictated that matter could be
converted to energy and the reciprocal is true why has it not been done to
take energy and creater matter? Or maybe it has...

some random thoughts

mayf (going crazy putting stuff up..but the shop now is beginning to look
like a shop)