Re: Couple of odd thoughts...

To: "list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Couple of odd thoughts...
From: "Dave Seely" <dseely@sginet.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 08:02:53 -0600
You're right.   Those are odd thoughts.  So with the briggs and scrapiron on
nitro, are you hoping to control the force of gravity?  You may want to make
the jump to 4 hp!  But I think your equation is backwards, I know that when
I have expended a great deal of energy gravity increases.
;-)
Dave in St. George
1141 XF/VOT