Virus Alert

To: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
Subject: Virus Alert
From: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:59:49 -0700
Greetings

In this magical age of technology, a good friend has just sent me a present in
the form of a virus.  As it uses e-mail address books to transmit itself,
there is a reasonable chance that you have it as well.  My up-to-date copy of
Norton did not find it and neither did the sender's McAfee.  Run through the
steps below to get rid of the problem.

  Here's how to check for the virus and how to get rid of it.

  DO THIS;

  1.  Go the Start; Find or Search option.
  2.  In the files/folder option, write the name jdbgmgr.exe
  3.  Be sure you search your C drive
  4.  Click "find now"
  5.  The virus has a teddy bear icon with the name jdbgmgr.exe  DO NOT OPEN
IT.
  6.  Right click and delete it.  It will then go the Recycle Bin
  7.  Go to the recycle Bin and delete it there as well

  IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS, CONTACT ALL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK SO THEY
CAN ERADICATE IT, AS THEY WILL HAVE IT AS WELL.