Re: Down Under

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "W S Potter" <wester6935@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: Down Under
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 19:53:35 +1000
Dick/ Wes
The Ute is a great Aussie Icon , we actually invented them way back they come
in straight 6 , v six and v 8  ford and Holden ( GM ) produce them though in
the past Chrysler also made them. There was an article in the w/e paper couple
of months back , an interview with the GM head shonko who stated the Holden
was his favourite GM vehicle and would love to import ship lodes of the V8
utes to the states recons they would sell like hotcakes ,but politics and red
tape would cruel the whole deal ,both ford and holden make special high
performance utes also Ford tickford mustang and holden special vehicles club
sport and others . In Australia our premier motorsport  is V8 SUPERCARS  Ford
vs Holden with a new series just started which races off the showroom floor V8
utes
lets do a deal you send me a couple of Busa,s (wreckers) and Ill send you a
genuine Aussie V8 ute
Gary