Re: Down Under

To: gary baker <lsr350@hotmail.com>, Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Down Under
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 06:09:35 -0700
Gary,

What is the problem with doing a "gray market" situation on utes?  If they
can bring in provisional Ferrari's that can be made acceptable and "genuine
1967" Mini's like a friend has (complete with air bags, fuel injection,
computers and the proper year chassis number covered with paint) I'd think
the Aussie utes would be a possibility as well.  Is it emissions, safety
equipment, 5 mph bumpers?  What's the big problem anyway?  Where there's a
market there has to be a way.

Wes