Re: engines

To: "Scott Cowle" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: engines
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:32:53 -0500
Scott... I been there... but found My poor ole junk Chevrolet blocks have
treated me MUCH better then the Rodeck Aluminum block... but that is only
because of the specific problems associated with the build ups....

My fastest speed with the Camaro is still 228mph on a 68 vintage cast iron
block.

I'd still go down the same road again thou... the race blocks should be
able to stand the extreme Pressures...

Keith