RE: Muscle Motorsports

To: <hotrod32@fuse.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Muscle Motorsports
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:17:25 -0400
Hey,
Thanks for your comments and thanks to the great staff at HotRod,
America's number one performance magazine. It was Will Hanzel's
(HotRod)idea, take parts off the shelf and build a killer motor. Well it
worked out better than expected and cost more than expected. Now comes
the hard part, what car to put it in?
Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of
your life"