Re: Carmaro Junk ... Where's your stuff?

To: JERRY FOSTER <fosterap@flash.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carmaro Junk ... Where's your stuff?
From: Rick Byrnes <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 18:06:40 -0400
and on top of that you're in Dallas and she is back east. Now that's not fun.

Our problem is that the first two years after retirement, Glenys and I did lots
of travel, (Europe for a month in 2000, and Africa for a month in 2001 plus a
bunch of trips in the US) and took a bunch of $ from our IRA's & 401 which is
ok because that's what we saved it for.  I also hit those funds for the
lakester as I got it from Mel Swain & he ain't cheap.  Now the stock market
isn't so good and I just can't touch those accounts. (and my son Jim is a
Broker). For the first time since we both retired, we are living like we cut
our income by 50%.  But, LIFE IS GOOD,  and like I said in my original note I'm
having a lot of fun doing this car.  Working on a car with completely removable
skin is sooooo much easier than the coupe.  This one is a keeper.

Rick