Re: Twin plug Ply redux

To: v4gr@rcn.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Twin plug Ply redux
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:26:19 EDT
What a great opportunity to experience a  ride in Riches 4cyl. Ply. I would
like to point out that Rich picked an engine that was never known to be a
popular choice for racing. He saw some potential and went to work in the true
hot rod manner by using all his skills and ingenuity and built a record
holder! Driving it let me experience the feel of a big inch flathead four
Bangor, the same feeling the old time guys had! Getting a record with this
combo is as good as it gets! Thanks for the  privilege Rich! Jack Costella