planning

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: planning
From: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:10:12 -0600
   It is a gorgeous day here in Oakville Ontario, I just finished doing my
final report cards for my students and so I get to spend the rest of the day
planning my next assault on Maxton. So what we are doing next year is we are
going to drive our cars the 17 hours from Ontario to North Carolina.I don't
think there will be any classes we can run in where we would be a threat but
who cares, this will be a blast. Hell, I might even try to do it in the fall
, but I doubt it will happen until the spring. My buddy Jim will drive his
440 Dart down but it will be strictly street so even though the car can go
150mph+ he'll have to be content with whatever the street class will allow.
Then provided we don't blow up we'll drive home again. The only things on my
car that won't be there are my beautiful(????) racing hood and grill, the
street grill will be in and the street hood too. I'm gonna try for 165mph in
street trim and only a little juice, promises to be a fun no matter what
happens!                                                              Scott