Bob Wanner's 15 minutes of Fame

To: hotrod32@fuse.net, BOB_BERG@msdw.com, Belisa74@aol.com,
Subject: Bob Wanner's 15 minutes of Fame
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:03:40 EDT
Please forgive the newsletter format of this as it's going out to a varied
group of people...I've enclosed the address of a magazine article that
mentioned me and my car as part of a story on Land Speed Racing at the East
Coast Timing association Track in Maxton, North Carolina. The first (left)
panel is the magazine cover, and the second (right) is my "side-bar". I am a
long-time subscriber to GRM and reccomend any car types to get a free trial
issue from thier web-site, grassrootsmotorsports.com.  ...Enjoy,..I hope
.......http://www.engine88ladder38.com/bob/grassroots.htm