Re: C4 upshift

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: C4 upshift
From: "Dave Seely" <dseely@sginet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 07:36:59 -0600
Doesn't that seem to always be the case, the damned politicians getting
involved in everything?  Our governor is the same way, this for the
children, that for the homeless, the other for the nuclear wasted
facilities...He wants to control everything and now you tell me he controls
shift points too.  Disgusting.  ;-)
Sorry, it's election day here and politics are on this Libertarian's mind.
Dave Seely
XF/VOT