Re: C4 upshift

To: john@engr.wisc.edu, dseely@sginet.com
Subject: Re: C4 upshift
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:20:58 EDT
In a message dated 6/25/2002 6:57:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
john@engr.wisc.edu writes:

<< searches are now legal under the
 Patriot Act that President Bush signed last October
                        Jack comments My favorite movie line was in Dr.
Zivago when the aristocrats were getting loaded on    the train to Siberia by
communists, there was a guy cleaning out the dirty straw from the box car,
and he said --"beaurecrats!!!".    I say Before all these motor mouth
politicians  try to solve all the world problems, why don't they solve
graffiti?