Friday supper?

To: "LSR list \(E-mail\)" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friday supper?
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:22:13 -0400
I heard from Jim at the engine shop late last night -- he found a cracked
valve guide that'll take a few more hours to get and replace, so Nancy and I
will have a coupla long days in the truck to get to Laurinburg in time for
Friday supper.  We'll be at the race Saturday -- tell the Pine Acres to hold
the room for us, we'll be there sooner or later.  Still hope to be there for
supper...

The new bodywork arrived today -- too late for this weekend, but wait'll
B'ville.  It's the Charlie Toy body.

            Jon E. Wennerberg
    Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
           #436 M/PS/G 1340 CC
2001: 200.471 mph - 2002 GOAL: 220.554++mph
        Marquette, Michigan 49855
          (That's Way Up North)