Maxton Bound

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Maxton Bound
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:18:51 -0500
Been quite cause I been working on the Girly car..... it looks pretty
nice.... well even if Brad and Joe did work on it.... I fixed it anyhow....

Motor sounds great and Dave has my thanks yet again.... not only did he go
to New York to tune this thing but he sent me a Cheapy lap top to aid in
downloading the data acq.... and pre programed it with everything I
need.....

I'm telling you.... Uncle Dave can Play Horses ass all he wants.... I happen
to know he's really a semi nice guy way down deep......

Thanks bud.... I appreciate it...

Keith...( off to have some FUN... )