Maxton udate

To: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Subject: Maxton udate
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 21:44:15 -0600
Hey my brother Jon, just called from Maxton with some
"unofficial" results/rumors
warning I am just going to post names as they sound
WITHOUT looking up correct spellings,  sorry :)

Tim Schoeny  Honda Civic  H prod  99? mph computer gremlins

Keith Turk Camaro  98mph , 150 mph shakedown runs
No data for ya Dave D., the bonehead didnt pay attention
at Bonn. and doesnt know how to run the fricken data Acq
hopefully, Jon can get him lined up :)

Keith T. in the Lakester, cool owner (I forgot to write name down)
record 172 e gas lakester

Crim  1350cc Alt Blown gas bike 170's

Wasted Willie, unstoppable hilarious antics, 172 mph
xxf? injected ARDUN Flathead

New Vette SCCA  pics and speeds to follow, superb to look at

Ross?  1350 cc bike unfaired Hayabusa  196 mph

Jon Wennerberg mps-f 1350 cc bike ZX-12 monster
190's, getting used to the pavement racing with dog-leggs

Becketts old car, likely needs chassis alignment,  125 fish tailing,
then 2nd run pulled chute and spun, John B. I am sure will
get them in the right direction, we know this car is simply
super

Gribb, muscle motorsports 201mph, tranny 'glitch"
then 203 run, probably sandbagging  :):)

9 roadsters

Clem Roberts super potential diesel truck, 135mph

about 108 degrees in the shade and humid

quote "the women here really know how to treat people"
(with baked goods and kindness,  very congenial)

Joe :)