Re: Traction Control

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Traction Control
From: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:38:29 -0700
Great to me it is as it is meant.....First you may not believe it but YOU
probably have a better chance of getting a rule altered than I do....First
we are all equals as I don't have a vote either.  My intent is not to have
this style of motor sports go the way of all others,  and try to keep it a
amature as possible...  key  words "as possible".  There will always be
money spent to go fast, quick, high etc.  My position is to keep the vintage
style bodies in line (no pun intended for those of you who know what style
of motor I use).  Please do.... your input into the use of TC in the special
construction catagory if you feel it is warrented.   Just remember if we get
1000 recomendations for that and only one is from a person who is now
running a vehicle it won't hold much water...(Dan checks)

Good Luck

J.D.