Jon Amo's Trips ( mental and physical )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jon Amo's Trips ( mental and physical )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 17:55:25 -0500
Gotta rag on Jon a bit here.... we always have a great time together.... and
JOE... He's always telling lies about you..... I love it....

Seriously.... Jon came and helped with Bill Smith and we all had a great
time running both the E Gas Lakester and the Camaro.... it made for a busy
time but we got it all done....

Jon even got me squared away on the new Quick Data system and set it up for
the runs for me ... wonderful deal as he had played with it quite a bit on
Joe's bike.... and Dang Jon is a semi Computer Nerd any way....

Everyone really enjoyed him being there and I think he has a new
appreciation for Maxton and how great we have it out here...  Wonderful
stuff Jon... thanks a bunch for coming...

Keith ( y'all should have seen Jon's chest get all pumped up when everyone
told him how great his website was.... geez.... I never... LOL very cool
deal... )