Re: Fw: Charles Schultz Philosophy

To: bennevl@bellsouth.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Charles Schultz Philosophy
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:13:49 EDT
          Thanks very much, Bill !!!!  Great words of wisdom there from
                   the man who gave us Peanuts and Snoopy ........
I will certainly pass those thoughts on to many friends and acquaintances !
      I also want to wish you and all the other folks competing at Speedweek
this month Good Luck ...... Fair Winds, and Fast Times ........
      I won' t be able to be there on the Salt this year, however I do hope
to get to the big Pleasanton, CA car show, and maybe a drag meet at
Sears Point in Sonoma, later this month ........
       Hoping all on this list from the First Timers to the Old Salt Rats
have
as much fun as Darrell, Doug, and I have had at five Speedweeks !!!!!
                Bruce Ferguson    on the Connecticut shoreline
      LIVE  YOUR  PASSION ......... FOR  YOU  ONLY  LIVE  ONCE