Re: Ugly Simca

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, "list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ugly Simca
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 09:14:26 +1000
maties
My first car was a Simca  it was reconditioned by a friend of me old man's who
was to give it to his daughter but she refused to have any part of it , at
that time I was a couple of months of getting my licence so good o'l dad
purchased it with my life's savings all $300
worth , I was none to happy as I wanted a Holden torana GTR XU1 (red ) anyway
it sat in the back yard for a further 2 months  until a friend, who had a
licence wanted to take this oddity for a spin we talked the old man into it
and off we went ,unfortunately this wacko car survived a whole 10 miles of its
maiden voyage until a fossil came through a red light and totalled it put my
friend in hospital . I still remember the towie asking what the hell type of
car it was and the copper who was trying to stop me from putting the other
errant driver into hospital saying it was only a piece of junk anyway  and was
not worth going to the slammer for . anyway I never got that torana  and
switched to a far superior and exciting form of transport (motorcycles )
shortly after
GARYGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com