Re: Us left at homes...

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Us left at homes...
From: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 18:41:18 -0700
Congrat's mayf. Good for both of you.

I'm also trying to get some things done around the homestead. If I can just
convince my body to quit trying to get even for 50 years of abuse......

Howard called me about 1200 and reported that out of 20 cars that qualified
yesterday with a tail wind only Rick in NT2 was in impound. Return runs were
made early this morning when the wind speed was zero. He may hit 300 this week.
I've been convinced for years that NT2 would be the first 1L car over 300.

Bryan (at 35 and counting)